It appears that most of you are fascinated by my draft folder I mentioned in yesterday’s post. The one that contains 557 unfinished thoughts, as someone put it.
I don’t know if I’m the weirdo, or you guys are! 😂
Well let’s see…perhaps this is today’s blog fodder. I will dive in there and see what’s been percolating in my convoluted, discombobulated brain lately.
Here’s a short-ish list of possibilities I have started, but which remain unfinished (titles may change if I revitalize and publish):
- Cleanse of the mind: when we unplug (this is about my friend in Europe who occasionally sends me a message she will be out of touch and then immediately sends me 17million texts the day after)
- The third person memoir that doesn’t exist (yet) (I am almost finished with this one and it is the most likely one I will publish shortly)
- Webinar notes (meh…too complicated, too time consuming)
- Shibari (what?) (Oh yeah, I remember now…) 😶
- Short story: across the miles (I don’t remember what that was about…LDR maybe?)
- Mind-boggling (I…uh…who knows)
- Cynical (um…well, that’s me. What was I cynical about I wonder? Probably politics…)
- When blog lines merge with real life (hm, this could be interesting. Note to self: investigate)
- Assuming about assumptions (well I never…) (?)
- How to be single when you’re not (I must have been pissed off at someone…) 🙃
- Aloof and detached (should I investigate this one? I’m slightly intrigued but also afraid…) 😯
- If you’re chewing, STOP IT (this one is probably related to the how to be single post above…) 😂
- Writing – where, when and noise (yeah, that’s a recurring topic around here…) 😬
So that’s a few months worth…along with those titles were a lot of Untitled posts and I just don’t feel like clicking on all of them right now. Maybe on a rainy day when I have nothing else to do (read: when I should be doing a million other things) I’ll click on those and dig deeper. God knows what I’ll find…
But there were a few other interesting gems that came up. Things I see on social media that I send via some share button into WP. Like these ones (note the dates I saw them):
The Exhausted Woman one might deserve a closer look…and the Peruvian man who discovers the wife’s affair too. It kind of reminded me of the miner who was rescued in that collapsed mine a number of years ago, along with the whole crew, remember? They brought in a elevator shaft and rescued each and every miner trapped underneath the rubble…There was a fun story about the man who had a wife, and a mistress. The wife and mistress discovered each other while the naughty man was trapped in the mine, and it turned into a big thing…I remember being quite fascinated by the whole sordid ordeal. 😊
I wonder whatever happened to the threesome… (might look into it one day)… 😉
After I dabbled around in the 2020 drafts, I went into last year and found topics I wanted to write about that completely perplex me now.
Like the joy of middle age. WHAT?
Or this one: about the men. What men am I referring to? The ones that live here? The ones in the blog? Other men, or the ones from my past? Huh? 😮
Then there’s the foresight and anticipation: getting all worked up. I don’t know what the heck I was doing or thinking and maybe it’s better if I don’t click on that one.
Then I came across this gem:
Um… (maybe I’ll click those later…) 😂
Which brings me to August 2019…what in the world was I doing then? I mean…I must have wanted to share this stuff…
(Never mind the typo…I see it too).
Anyway, I will spare you with the rest. Instead, I will go finish up my memoir post to publish in the next day or so (which is linked to my Patreon, which is almost ready to hurl out into the vast abyss that is the internet), and get on with my day here.
Thank you all for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the glimpse into my state of mind today…