I’ve been nominated once again for a blogger award. Thank you MK; your questions are rather intriguing so I will play*.
Note: I wonder what your answers are to some of your own questions… 😳
As these things go, when you win an award in blogging you are to nominate others to ‘share the love’. So I will do that. I will list my nominees below and ask you my own questions.
But first, here are my answers the questions posted by MK:
1. What’s wrong with you?
Everything. Nothing. Depends who you ask. Maybe my obsession over semicolons is a sticking point for some people…
2. Do you prefer pie or cake?
Cake. But not just any cake. I have specific cake requirements.
3. Can you be trusted with a lie?
Yes. Bring it on.
4. What is your favorite swear word?
5. Are you better at kissing or writing?
I’ll let you know after I try both. Might take a while. Sorry not sorry.
6. Have you ever mistaken lust for love?
Yes. Youth allows for these digressions. You?
7. When was the last time you slow danced?
8945 days ago.
8. Is there something you’d like to tell the world?
I rarely tell anyone anything verbally (except my kids). But I write what’s in my head and publish it here for anyone who wants to read. Take from it what you like. Also, don’t be a #Covidiot.
9. Who would win a fight, Godzilla or Hello Kitty?
Decline to answer. (WTF?)
10. What musical instrument do you look like the most?
See 10. (FFS)
11. What’s your first impression when you look in the mirror?
I think I answered this somewhere before…
12. Have you ever worn underwear from a person of the opposite sex?
No. Why? Have you?
13. Finish this sentence anyway you like: “Bartholomew, I don’t know any damned Bartholomew…”
…except that’s the fake name for an ex-boyfriend of a sexually explicit blogger from the UK I read occasionally before I lost interest.
14. Do you think Ecru deserves to be a distinct color, or should it just go back to being a miserable shade of boring-ass Beige and lose its uppidy-as-fuck attitude just because it’s friends with Taupe?
I didn’t even know Ecru was a colour, I thought it was a punctuation mark related to the semicolon. 😛
Here are my nominees:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Tag the post with #awesomebloggeraward.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them 10 new questions to answer.
It is completely optional to participate. 🙂
My questions for my nominees:
1. If you were gradually losing your hearing, what sounds would you miss the most?
2. Do you like to eat or cook with root vegetables (other than potatoes and carrots)? Think beets, celeriac, turnips, parsnips, etc…
3. Name a contemporary celebrity who annoys you more than others.
4. Which appeals to you more: long or short hair on women? (It’s subjective and not meant to be sexist. If you’re a snowflake, don’t answer this question.)
5. Beards on men, yes or no? (Same disclaimer as in 4.)
6. If you had to give up a season, which could you live without?
7. You’ve been given a week by yourself in your home, no family, no work. You have food, snacks, booze, drinks etc. No need to go anywhere. How will you spend your week?
8. Name your favorite snack.
9. What type of books do you read more of these days, physical ones or ebooks?
10. What is the best part about your blogging community?
*I broke a bunch of rules while playing this award game. #SorryNotSorry.