I posted a few questions the other day and invited you to respond. To get to know some of the bloggers, click on this post and go to the comments.
Note: there may or may not be a snarky, smart-ass comment in there from yours truly. #SorryNotSorry 😛
As promised, here are my responses:
1. What is the first action you take when you feel out of control?
It pains me to admit that stress due to lack of certain controls sometimes has me lash out in anger or with anxiety, followed immediately by withdrawal and deep introversion and sadness.
2. What do you fear most?
I fear physical pain. I had a severe migraine as a child that ended me up in a coma for two weeks, might be from that.
3. If given a chance to rebel against something, what would it be?
Domestic structures, rules and the confines that make me act or be a certain way. I want to rebel against the roles I play every day. I want to be free. Maybe not completely (which is impossible anyway what with offspring and all that…) but just for a little while. And at regular intervals. 🙂
4. Are you by nature a jealous person; why or why not?
Only rarely do I feel jealous but it does happen occasionally. Usually I just don’t give a damn. It depends on the circumstances. And it’s hard to control if/when it does happen; it gets easier with life experience.
5. What is your favorite type of weather?
I love all four seasons, which in my location (Toronto) are distinct. Only exception is extreme cold or excessive humidity, both of which exist in Toronto as well. Autumn with its colours and pleasant temperatures should last longer than it does.
6. Do you see yourself blogging for the foreseeable future?
Yes. I really can’t see myself giving it up, although I do see myself taking breaks occasionally.
7. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try and what has held you back from trying it?
Getting a tattoo. Fear of pain and lack of extra funds prevent me from getting one.
8. You have been given 6 months and an unlimited budget: where do you want to go and what do you want to do there?
Italy. Maybe start in Sicily and travel around all the way to the northern border with Switzerland and France. I would absorb all the culture, architecture, history and food/wine, and sit on balconies in quaint hotels with beautiful scenery and write.
Thank you for taking the time to respond and comment to the following bloggers: